This year is off to a rocky start. New and enduring health issues are not allowing me to do the things I want, and money is an issue as always. I had a huge fight with family, and now I am stuck and don’t know what to do. It’s hard when everyone is right in their own mind, and yet no agreement can be found. Today is my husband’s birthday, and we will probably do very little. I have been up most of the night, unable to sleep. Hopefully in a few minutes I will go try again and will finally be able to drift off. So, problems aside, I am restarting 2015!
I have tons of goals. I am a goal, and list person. I love setting and achieving goals and I love crossing them off of my list. Here are a few that I will be logging on my blog, and some that I will be adding to my new blog http://MedicalSoup.com
- Monday Musings – On Mondays I will share family ideas, new products I’ve tried and love, and anything and everything. Hopefully you will get to see both the struggles and the joys. You may also get some fantastic recipes and menu plans for detoxing and health!
- Tuesday will be my try-it day. Officially this is where reviews and giveaways will be posted. I love giveaways and will work hard to bring y’all some great stuff.
- Wednesday Wellness – I am and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, a Certified Personal Trainer, and a Beach Body Coach. I also love and use Young Living Essential Oils. To me they all work hand-in-hand, but there are non-competition clauses in some of the contracts so this will be general information. If you want to learn more about any one product or offering I have individual websites for each of them! I am online a lot!
- Thursday is my Disney Day – I love Disneyland and all things Disney. I am especially impressed with the new and upcoming movies, and the Marvel Universe in general. I live with a bunch of boys who love comic books and super hero’s, so I know way more than I should. I have decided that I would love to become a Disney blogger, and this is my start! Hope you love it too!
- Friday Fashions – While I have no expertise in this area, I think it is an important part of health and wellness. When we dress for our type and size we look and feel better. I have gained a lot of weight, and will be working hard to lose it. I want to look good in the process. I have read the books, know the color schemes, and am working to make my closet resemble what I have learned. Help me out here.
On my other blog http://www.medicalsoup.com I will be sharing my family’s health journey. We have struggled with everything from autism to chiari, and major and minor surgeries. It is time that I share that story, and the medical know-how that i have gained along the way.
So, New Year, New Goals! I love planning and writing, and it seems that my life path is to write and share my journey. I hope it is blog worthy, and that I can be the person that I feel inspired to be.